Política de privacidad
By accessing https://biqoption.com/ and using the services provided by BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Client acknowledges and consents to his/her personal data being collected and processed by BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED.
BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED may collect the following information when you register on https://biqoption.com/ or use the services provided by BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED:
date of birth;
full mailing address;
date of registration;
browser type and version;
length of visit;
page views, etc.
When using https://biqoption.com/, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal data that will be used by BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED to administer https://biqoption.com/, applications, client databases, transactions and marketing materials. By voluntarily proving your contact details such as email, telephone, and residential address, you expressly consent to BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED to contact you using any of these methods.
All personal data collected by BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED will be treated as confidential and will be used only for the following purposes:
legal obligations to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing;
providing, promoting, and improving our services;
trading account set up and administration;
ensuring the security of https://biqoption.com/ and services;
maintaining back-ups of our databases;
communicating with you;
keeping proper records;
statistical and marketing purposes.
On registration on Site with following address http://www.biqoption.com Client will have to provide certain identifying details including, inter alia, for preventing money laundering.
Client undertakes to provide true, accurate and updated information about his identity and is obliged not to impersonate to other natural person. Any change in Client’s identifying details must be notified to Company immediately and in any case not later than the 30th day from the change in such details.
Client’s details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during receiving of the Services, Client’s registration on the Site and Client’s activity on the Site may be used by Company for sending Company’s advertising content to Client.
Client details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during the activity on the Site, may be disclosed by Company to official authorities only if required to be disclosed by Company according to any applicable law and at the minimum required extent.
Non-personal data information about Client can be used by Company in any advertising materials.
As a precondition for performing Operations on the Site, Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and any other documents required by Company. If such documents are not provided, Company has the right, in its sole discretion, freeze the Client’s Account for any period of time as well as to permanently close the Client’s Account. Without prejudice to the above, Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse in opening of Client’s Account for any person and for any reason, or without any reason.
Company shall not disclose any personal data of existing Clients and former Clients unless Client approved in writing by email such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law to verify Client’s identity. The Clients’ information is passed only to Company’s employees dealing with Client’s Accounts. All such information shall be stored by Company on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law requirements.
Client confirms and agrees that all information in whole or in part concerning Client’s Account and Operations will be stored by Company and may be used by Company in case of dispute between Client and Company.
At its sole discretion, Company has the right, but not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client also agrees that Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for the purpose of safeguarding Client’s private information about Client, Client’s Account and Operations.
Upon registration on the Site, Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used by Client on each future login and for the performance of Operations and receiving of the Company’s Services. In order to protect Clients’ privacy and operation on the Site, sharing registration details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or legal entities is strictly prohibited. Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or losses caused to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of Client’s username and password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
Any use of the Site and Operation with the Client’s login (email address) and password is Client’s sole responsibility. Company shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating in Client’s Account.
Client is obliged to forthwith notify the Company’s client support service of any suspicion for unauthorized use of the Client’s Account.
The Company does not store or collect any bank card data. In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
BITEC HOLDINGS LIMITED will keep your personal data for as long as you use https://biqoption.com/ and other related services and or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies Definition: A cookie is a some set of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to Client’s computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on Client’s device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to Client’s browser if Client’s browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect Client’s privacy, Client’s browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to Client, not the cookies sent to Client by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Bonus terms and conditions
1.1. Bonus campaigns — a set of the Company’s actions such as bonuses, contests, prize draws, tenders, discounts, privileges etc.that are directed to increase attraction of Services through encouragement and activity stimulation of the Company’s Clients.
1.2. Bonus — one-time financial reward of the Company’s Client that is charged to a Client’s Account in accordance with the rules of stimulating campaign.
1.3. Mandatory trading volume — the trading volume in amount of which Client must perform Operations in order to comply with the stimulating campaign terms.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1. Stimulating campaigns are carried out as a part of the bonus programs for Company’s Clients.
2.2. Any stimulating campaigns can be organized by Company only.
2.3. A stimulating campaigns conditions may vary according to the region of the specific stimulating campaign.
3. PARTICIPANTS OF STIMULATING CAMPAIGNS AS PART OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
3.1. Any Company client satisfying conditions of particular stimulating campaign can become a participant of the stimulating campaign.
3.2. Client as the stimulating campaign participant, agreeing to participate in the campaign or starting participation in it, allows the Company any publication of personal data (full name, Client’s Account number, financial result of Client’s Operation and other details of Client’s Operation) during stimulating campaign results announcement particularly in advertising purposes without any notification of Client.
3.3. The Company‘s employees, partners and Company‘s affiliates don’t have a right to participate in stimulating campaigns as part of the bonus program if otherwise will not be indicated in stimulating campaign conditions.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
4.1. The Company has the right to use stimulating campaign results in advertising and merchant purposes.
4.2. The Company has the right to stop one, several or all stimulating campaigns or bonus programs at any time without prior notice of Client and without any compensation to Client, on what Client expected to get, taking part in the stimulating campaign or bonus programs, or costs incurred by Client in connection with participation in the stimulating campaign or bonus programs.
4.3. The Company has the right to cancel stimulating campaigns or bonus programs financial results in case of fraud detection, stimulating campaign or Clients agreement rules violation as well technical failures or force majeure conditions without any compensation to Client of that, on what Client expected to get, taking part in the stimulating campaign or bonus programs, or costs incurred by Client in connection with participation in the stimulating campaign or bonus programs.
4.4. The Company has the right to refuse the Client’s participation in stimulating campaigns as part of any bonus program without giving any explanation to Client.
5.1. Bonus amount is charged to the Client’s Account.
5.2. Bonus amount depends on the Client’s Account deposit unless otherwise will be is specified in conditions of particular stimulating campaign.
5.3. The value of the mandatory trading volume is set by Company independently for each particular stimulating campaign.
5.3.1. The value of the mandatory trading volume for a deposit bonus — bonus amount multiplied to 100.
5.3.2. The value of the mandatory trading volume for a no-deposit bonus — bonus amount multiplied to 100.
5.3.3. Transactions with “At-The-Money” result (the strike price equal to the price expiry) are not counted in the calculation of the mandatory trading volume
5.4. Terms and conditions, bonus charge peculiarities and possibility of further withdrawal are regulated by present Regulations and Conditions of a particular bonus program.
5.5. Bonus amount is charged only once. One Client has the right to take in one bonus only once according to the stimulating campaign or bonus program restrictions.
5.6. Bonus cancellation is possible only before Client started Operations after getting the bonus. If the bonus money had been already used or partly used Client cannot cancel the bonus.
5.7. Bonus amount charged according to the conditions of stimulating campaign or bonus program is charged off from the Client’s Account balance after the stimulating campaign or bonus program carrying.
5.8. Bonus amount charged to the Client’s Account according to the conditions of stimulating campaign or bonus program is not an obligation of the Company.
5.9. Funds, allocated on the Client’s Account are available for withdrawal only after the value of the mandatory trading volume is achieved by Client.
Note: After applying the bonus code all withdrawal requests that previously created by Client but did not completed will be automatically canceled. Further withdrawal will be possible only after reaching the mandatory trading volume by Client.
AML (Anti money-laundering ) and KYC (Know Your Customer) policy
1. This policy of http://www.biqoption.com and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities. Company requires its officers, employees and affiliates to adhere to these standards in preventing the use of Company’s Services for money laundering purposes.
2. For the purposes of this policy, money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets.
3. Generally, money laundering occurs in three stages. Cash first enters the financial system at the “placement” stage, where the cash generated from criminal activities is converted into monetary instruments, such as money orders or traveler’s checks, or deposited into accounts at financial institutions. At the “layering” stage, the funds are transferred or moved into other accounts or other financial institutions to further separate the money from its criminal origin. At the “integration” stage, the funds are reintroduced into the economy and used to purchase legitimate assets or to fund other criminal activities or legitimate businesses. Terrorist financing may not involve the proceeds of criminal conduct, but rather an attempt to conceal the origin or intended use of the funds, which will later be used for criminal purposes.
4. Each employee of Company, whose duties are associated with the provision of products and services of Company and who directly or indirectly deals with Client of Company, is expected to know the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations which affect Client’s job responsibilities, and it shall be the affirmative duty of such employee to carry out these responsibilities at all times in a manner that complies with the requirements of the relevant laws and regulations.
5. To ensure that this general policy is carried out, management of Company has established and maintains an ongoing program for the purpose of assuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and the prevention of money laundering. This program seeks to coordinate the specific regulatory requirements throughout the group within a consolidated framework in order to effectively manage the group’s risk of exposure to money laundering and terrorist financing across all business units, functions, and legal entities.
6. Each of the Company’s affiliates is required to comply with AML and KYC policies.
7. All identification documentation and services records shall be kept for the minimum period of time required by local law.
8. All new employees shall receive anti-money laundering training as part of the mandatory new-hire training program. All applicable employees are also required to complete AML and KYC training annually. Participation in additional targeted training programs is required for all employees with day to day AML and KYC responsibilities.
9. Сlient is obliged:
9.1. to respect any requirements of law, including international, directed on fight against illegal trade, financial frauds, washing and legalization of the money received in the illegal way;
9.2. to exclude direct or indirect complicity of illegal financial activities and to any other illegal Operations with the use of the Site.
10. Client guarantees a legal origin, legal ownership and availability at Client of the actual right to use of the money transferred by Client to Client’s Account.
11. The Company reserves the right to conduct “Know your customer” (KYC) and/or “Anti-money laundering/Counter-terrorist Financing” (AML/CTF) checks and procedures on Clients in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Seychelles to prevent money laundering and/or terrorism financing and any transaction or activity that facilitates money laundering and/or terrorism financing.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, request identity verification from the Client to comply with applicable AML/CTF laws and regulations and to protect the Company from potential association or involvement with money laundering or other criminal activities.
The Client undertakes to provide all documents and/or information requested by the Company in respect of conducting KYC or AML/CTF checks/procedures. In the event that the Client fails or refuses to provide the specific and necessary documents and/or information requested by the Company in due time, the Company reserves the right to postpone processing Client’s requests for deposit, trade execution and/ or withdrawal and to stop providing services to that Client without any obligation from the Company to indemnify the Client until the Client’s KYC documents are received, reviewed and verified.
12. In case of suspicious or fraudulent cash replenishments, including use of the stolen credit cards and/or any other activities of fraudulent nature (including any returns or cancellations of payments), Company reserves the right to stop provision of Services and to block Client’s Account, and also to cancel results of any Operations performed by Client and to investigate Operations of doubtful nature owing to what to suspend such Operations before clarification of the nature of emergence of money and the end of investigation.
13. During the investigation Company reserves the right to request from Client of the copy of the identity certificate (passport) and bank cards used for account replenishment, the payment, and also other documents confirming legal possession and a legal origin of money.
14. Client is forbidden to receive and use Services and/or the software for any illegal or fraudulent action, or for any illegal or fraudulent Operations (including money laundering) according to the legislation of the country of jurisdiction of Client or Company.
15. Refusal of Company of carrying out suspicious Operations isn’t the basis for any Company’s civil responsibility before Client or other third parties for non-execution of any liabilities in relation to Client.
Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials (hereinafter — the “Agreement”) is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as — the “Cardholder”) and brand mark biqoption (hereinafter — the “Merchant”).
2. By clicking the “Pay” button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter — the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter — Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter — Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Disclosures of the Merchant:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used for: Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions
3.2. Description of Services: Digital Options
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant’s location.
5. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. You agree to notify the Merchant of any changes in the Credentials on File at least 7 (seven) business days prior to the next Transaction date.
7. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant according to the Cancellation policy.
8. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant are accessible following the link below: https://biqoption.com/terms return-and-refund-policy.
9. In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org